I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
I love to learn about new concepts that alter your perspective. Here is a short list of books that influenced me and my way of thinking about the world and how to navigate through it.
For a full list visit my Goodreads profile. I stopped adding ratings to freshly finished books because I think I’m too biased when I rate a book the moment I complete it. Therefore, I adjust my book ratings a few months later.
- A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy
- A Short History of Nearly Everything
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
- Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- Radical Candor: How to Get What You Want by Saying What You Mean
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
- Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman!: Adventures of a Curious Character
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Why We Sleep